One day we will live in a world that is inclusive of everyone, no matter your disability. Phab Kids is committed to making this a reality and I am proud to be raising money for them through my running
Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Friday, November 18, 2016
Things are looking up
I feel so much healthier. My foot is out of the boot and I feel very rested. I went for a walk yesterday and will start running again tomorrow. I have the half marathon in a little over 2 weeks, with the 5k a week before that, so I am getting back into it at just the right time. I know you are supposed to run your last long run 3 weeks before a half marathon, but I will push it to 2 weeks before and aim to do one more long run in a week. For now I will concentrate on my short runs, regaining the strength in my legs and working in my shoes. Getting closer to my fundraising goal, but as always I would love some more donations. Remember, you can always donate at
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment