Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Friday, December 2, 2016
Ready to get back on the road
Wow, this virus I picked up certainly extended the period of no running. Only 2 short runs in the last month. Still, tonight I will push through and complete the Run The Lights 5K. Looks like there could be some rain showers and the temperature will be in the low 50s, but I really need a run or two under my belt before the Dallas half which is in just over a week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment