Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Thursday, October 20, 2016
It's Official
Today I received my official registration and confirmation into the 2017 London Marathon. It makes it all the more real and spurs me on to train harder, run further and get myself into the best shape of my life. Yes, time to kick it into high gear. Aiming for a 14 - 15 mile run this Sunday. Added another 5K to the schedule, on December 2nd at Vitruvian Park in Addison. Should be a fun one running through the Christmas lights. That's just 9 days before my 1/2 marathon so should be a nice warm up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment