Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Guess I've been quiet for a while
I've had a lot going on, but been keeping up the running. Monday I ran 10 miles, Wednesday 6 miles. I may start Friday with a nice 6 mile run then on Sunday I will start the day with a 16 miler. I think I have caught the running bug. I need to get myself some new running shoes this weekend. Just over a month until the busy month of December with 2 races!!! The half marathon should be a good test for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment