Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
All's Quiet on the stressed out bone
What can I say. Getting the hang of the crutches and moving around pretty quick (for short distances). Giving the leg a lot of rest and making sure to take lots of calcium. Most of the pain has gone, but taking it one day at a time. I'll see what it's like next week and if there is no pain take my first few steps. Running should resume with water, then treadmill, then track, then grass, then concrete. Have to build my distance back up, but I'm in it for the long haul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment