Ok, it has been a week and every time I think the knee is getting better it gets worse again. Today I have an appointment with a Dr so hopefully I can get some insight into what is wrong and what we can do about it. Once I know more I will write more. I currently have kinesio tape on it. It helps a little while walking but the pain is still incredible.
Well, X-Rays done. Stress fracture at the top of the Tibia. MRI Declined as it was only to verify that nothing else was wrong. So, I'm on crutches and am only allowed partial weight on injured leg. No running for 4 - 6 weeks. I can start walking with the crutch in about two weeks. Guess I will be swimming and running under water so as to strengthen the leg. I'll be able to do some core strengthening so more time at the gym. To say that I am upset and frustrated is an under statement.
Well, no swimming and I have to keep the weight off the leg so guess I have to use both crutches, probably why they come in pairs. Still, hoping for a quick recovery but not going to rush it.
No comments:
Post a Comment