Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
The Long and Winding Road that Leads me Straight to London
Well, this has been a very frustrating week. My right knee has been giving me a lot of trouble. I tried a run on Friday but have had my leg up ever since. Ice and electronic pulse massage have been the order of the day. I am making sure I listen to my body and am not rushing to run again. Hopefully by the end of the week or early next week I will be ready again, but until then, just resting it and allowing it to mend. Just another day in the life of an unfit, almost middle aged bloke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment