Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Great Progress with the injury
I have always been one that heals quickly. It's been a little over two weeks from when I first injured the leg. I have been keeping off it and taking calcium tablets, using crutches, using ice etc... I am able to walk very short distances without pain. I am taking it very careful and will continue to use the crutches for at least the next week while I start to gently build back up the strength. This is starting to look promising. I have to keep telling myself to not rush, patience today will give rewards tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment