Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Friday, July 29, 2016
Melon Dash here we come
Excited, tomorrow I get to test the leg in a real race, the 5k Melon Dash. Going to be interesting running with others, up to now I have solo trained and am anxious to see how others around me can help my mind and body run a little faster. Being an early run, will I be able to eat enough to fuel me? Banana and Weetabix at 6:30am should do the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment