Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
New Year's Day will Start with a 10K
What can I say apart from a huge thank you to all my donors. You guys are amazing. I set the challenge to make me run 10K on New Year's day of getting me to my goal of £1650 and you smashed it. I can't believe that with just under 4 months to go I have already raised £1715 and it continue to climb towards my new goal of £2000 which I would so like to get to. I have some fun events planned like a lemonade stand which hopefully will get me to that new goal because I have already asked my donors for so much I need to raise more myself!!!! Thank y'all once again for being so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment