Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Thursday, June 30, 2016
A Little fun and pain
Well, the GoPro Session arrived. I decided that I would go for an early evening run just to test it out. I had it mounted on my baseball cap. It made the cap slip down a little while I was running, so next time I will try mounting it using the head strap. Anyway, the run went fairly well even though it was hot, just a couple of miles. My right knee felt a little strained so I iced it and raised it after the run. By 10pm I felt much better so went for another run. Much nicer temperature and a much quicker run. Recovering afterwards I felt a very sharp pain in the side of the knee. I think I may have strained a ligament. Still, got a couple of days before my long run and you have to expect an injury or two. I just have to learn that when the body gives you clues, don't ignore them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment