Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Back on the trail again
Well, the last week has been a struggle with Katie's operation. Missed a training run, but last night I managed a good one. I managed 6 1/2 miles in just under an hour. That makes me feel confident for the 10K in September and also marks a milestone, 1/4 marathon!!! Felt very strong afterwards. Was only aiming for 5 1/2 but got a little carried away. I have a 4 mile this Thursday and a 5 1/2 on Friday, so time to recover and get ready for those 2 days, the first time I have back to back running days since being on this training program. Starting next week I move to 4 runs a week, Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment