Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Into the Second week of training for the 10K
Last night was meant to be a 5 mile walk with more walk than run. The first mile was just under 8 minutes, then I walked a mile, ran another mile and a half, walked a mile and finished it running. Ended up with 50 minutes. I know I slowed about half way through it because it was meant to be an easy pace and I had pushed myself at the beginning. Anyway, it gets harder next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment