Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Friday, August 19, 2016
How fast can I go???
Well, last night was a night for speed. After a 7 minute warm up I did 3 minutes flat out then a 5 minute ultra slow cool down. I ended up at 1 7/8 miles in the 15 minutes and just under 1/2 a mile in the 3 minutes. Let me say, I was spent at the end but after the cool down ran a quiet 3 miles because it was such nice weather, a light rain and low 70s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment