Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Onward to the 10K
Thank you Nike Running Coach for designing a great 8 week training schedule for the 10K which is on September 24th. It started yesterday with a 3 mile walk/run. That was 1 minute walking, 1 minute running. Still managed the 3 miles in under half an hour. Today is swimming, tomorrow rest, then it is back to walk 1 mile on Thursday, walk/run 4 miles on Friday and walk 1 mile on Saturday. This was my warm up week after the race last Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment