Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Monday, June 27, 2016
A New Week, New Goals
Wow, about 1 month until my first race (the Melon Dash 5k as Town Lake). I am confident that I will do fairly well, finish in a decent time so my focus is on the 10k at the end of September. My long run this coming weekend is 7 miles meaning more than 10k (6.2 miles), but the more comfortable I am with distance, the easier I should find the shorter races. I am starting to look more at my nutrition. I need to increase my complex carbs. I eat a lot of protein already, so more pasta please:) I'm looking for more varied locations to run, so may look for a different location this weekend. Any ideas, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment