Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kayaking is a great crossfit excercise

While on vacation I had an amazing time sea kayaking with the family. It was a full body workout from the legs, to the abs, arms, shoulders!!!

First up Nathan...



The trick was to get it into deeper water before jumping on board.


Then Nate would get on board, followed by me.


And away we would go. The deeper the smoother.

Next up was Georgia.




























She loved the surf and jumping the waves and wanted to keep going forever. Between the two of us we managed some amazing speed.

Carter has some fun too



He just got to sit back and enjoy being taken for a ride. The biggest challenge was that being shorter, he had to get onto the kayak in shallower water and I had to battle over the breaking waves.

So proud of Katie having a go



I think we went the furthest out where it was very peaceful and we got to see a lot of fish jumping.

All in all, a wonderful, but tiring day. As well as taking the family out, I also managed a few solo runs. Can't wait to get back out again sometime soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment