Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Guess I Got Carried Away
Went for a run tonight to see how in shape I am. I walked to the local middle school that has a track and ran a 5K round the track. I only meant to run 2 miles but got into a very good cadence. I then ran all the way home adding another mile or so. Still, drank 2 pints over water and a couple of hard ciders and recovered in an Epsom Salt bath. I need to find some good running trails around McKinney/Plano/Allen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment