Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Sunday, June 12, 2016
I am starting to get the running bug!!! I think I will wait until this evening though. It is going to be another hot day in Texas and I will make sure I am suitably fueled up after yesterday's run. I need to focus on stamina not speed and hope that soon I will be up to 10K. Not rushing it, just seeing how it feels at the moment. I am certainly sleeping better and feel full of energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment