Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Day 1
Today I was driving to work when I suddenly thought that in just over 2 years I am going to be 50. Wow, that's a big number. It deserves doing something new so I thought.... why not run the London Marathon. Well, the marathon is on Sunday April 21 2019 which happens to be my Mum's birthday. It then struck me that maybe, just maybe, I needed to start running. I can just about do one mile!!! So, tonight I am going to go for a run. My goal this week is a 2 mile run. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment