Following my completion of the 2017 London Marathon I thought I'd never be mad enough to do it again, but a friend of mine talked me into it and once again I am on the road to London 2021 (well actually 2022 and it will probably be London And/Or Brighton!!! It really is like starting again, so go ahead and follow my journey.
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Well, I may not have been feeling very well yesterday, but I still managed a 5 1/2 mile run. It was such a nice evening after the rain with temperatures in the low 70s and I felt I could keep running. The legs felt great although my stomach started to cramp a little. Looking forward to doing some runs on the beach next week:) I also had a great chat with Madeleine of Phab Kids yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment